Do you still have a sense of humor? Are you worried about the country? Inside are 179 good-natured, political cartoons, as posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, soon after the news that inspired them.
You need this book:
• If you want to revisit how it all went down…from “This is a joke, right?” to “Whuh?? Is this really happening?” to “I want my country back!”
• If you’re still curled up in a fetal position,
• If your friends need help crawling out of their bomb shelters,
• If you need to explain it to those who are late to the party, or
• If you’re already a fan, and just want to re-read the cartoons!
Shortly before Trump’s inauguration, Carolyn Crampton and Kat Hatz began to create cartoons to cheer up their friends. Now, part of social media history, this volume contains drawings up to September 2019.
If you want to save your country but need some energy for the fight, this book is for you.
$18.99, black and white drawings, available on Amazon and from any book seller.
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 186 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0979308852
- ISBN-13 : 978-0979308857
- Item Weight : 12.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches